This limited warranty covers every WORK brand wheels and related accessories against defects in manufacturing material and workmanship under normal and reasonable use. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
During those guaranteed period listed below,if the wheel becomes unserviceable due to a covered manufacturing defect,we will repair any faulty workmanship without charge, and either repair or replace, at our option.
Function of wheels excluding the accessories listed bellow.
Accessories such as valve,center cover, center cap,and logo ornament.
Surface finish of wheels including Chrome, Paint,and WORK METAL COAT.
Corrosion and Stains on the wheel.
All warranty claim must be presented to an authorized dealer of WORK wheels or to WORK COMPANY LIMITED if purchased directly.
All products that are returned either for repair or replacement are subject to inspection by manufacturer prior to the final decision.
- 1.Wear and tear from long term use;such as the fading of paintings,chrome plating,and WORK METAL COAT on surface of wheels and accessories.
- 2.Sensuous phenomenon which does not give bad effect on driving performance;recognized as feeling of driving which is caused mostly by miss-adjusting wheel balance.
- 3.Defects become worse by being left or neglected.
- 4.Defects resulting from violation or neglect of rules and cautions listed on this manual.
- 5.Defects resulting from alteration, modification or repairs by other than WORK COMPANY LIMITED.
- 6.Defects resulting from installation on vehicle which is altered or modified illegally.
- 7.Defects resulting from improper maintenance or no maintenance at all.
- 8.Defects resulting from installation of improper wheel(ex.sizes or the like)to the vehicle.
- 9.Defects resulting from installation of incorrect tire size.
- 10.Defects resulting from wrong use of mounting parts;such as nuts,bolts,spacers,hubrings or the like.
- 11.Defects resulting from external factor such as harsh cleaning chemicals or abrasives, roadway chemicals andhazards and adverse weather.
- 12.Defects resulting from natural calamity such as damage of earthquake,storms,floods and fire or any accident and acts of God.
- 13.Defects resulting from mis-operation of mounting on/off tires and balancing.
- 14.Defects resulting from use at competitive events or use off road.
- 15.Claims without any proof of purchase or of original owner.
- 16.Any cost for replacement or repair by a dealer or a shop not authorized by WORK COMPANY LIMITED.
- 17.Any cost resulting from inconvenience and loss occurred during replace or repair;such as telephone, rent-a-car, hotel,transportation,new tires,compensation for loss of sales,business chance and closed days and etc.
- 18.Defects resulting from the installation in excessive or uncovered vehicle load.