- Current president Takeshi Tanaka started company with capital of
- Increased Company capital to JPY 10,000,000.
- Established 3 piece wheel assembly plant.
- Built current 4-story head office.
- Relocated and expanded factory.
- Established paint facility.
- Established delivery center next to assembly plant.
- Increased company capital to JPY 18,000,000-
- Established Racing Sec. factory.
- Opened branch in Fukuoka, Japan.
- Opened branch in Kanagawa, Japan.
- Opened branches in Sendai, Japan and Hiroshima, Japan.
- Established assembly and delivery factory in Shiki, Japan.
- Opened automotive division dedicated to selling imported vehicles.
- Established painting line.
- Established rim manufacturing factory in Okayama, Japan.
- Opened branch in Nagoya, Japan.
- Expanded factory in Okayama, Japan.
- Opened AMP as the Planning and Development Sec.
- Established delivery / storage center in Okayama, Japan.
- Established casting factory in Okayama, Japan.
- Opened branch in Takamatsu, Japan.
- Opened branch in Niigata, Japan.
- Opened branch in Omiya, Japan.
- Opened branch in Sapporo, Japan.
- Opened branch in Kanazana, Japan.
- Established photo studio.
- Established prototype trial line.
- Increased company capital to JPY 18,950,000-.
- Established factory in Sakai, Japan for rim manufacturing, assembly and delivery
- Increased company capital to JPY 95,000,000-.
- Increased company capital to JPY 137,025,000-.
- Acquired the certificate of Quality Management System ISO 9001
- And integrated into the Sakai Plant Shiki factory assembly line.
- New call center
- Installation of the Office of the President
- Moved to Higashikonoike production Technology section
- Second new sales department. Development Department established.
- Chika Tanaka is appointed President and CEO
- Open overseas purchasing section